Supercharge Java Developers
in B2B Web App Development
- A modern open-source Java framework leveraging Spring Boot and Vaadin Flow
- Visual tools built into IntelliJ IDEA Community
- Ready-to-use “enterprise” features
- Everything is connected in a robust enterprise platform to maximize developer performance
Jmix is ideal for building anything from prototypes or basic CRUD applications to full scale enterprise solutions
- Enterprise software
Deliver applications with extensive data model, fine-grained access control, extensive business logic and intuitive UI for multiple stakeholders.
- Business process automation
Jmix offers BPM engine and process designer seamlessly integrated into your app’s UI and business logic, with excellent tooling support. This is a much more flexible alternative to classic BPMS.
- Headless CMS and web-portal backend
Provide admin UI with powerful data management capabilities for customer-facing portals. Automate customer interaction with built-in BPM support.
- Legacy System Modernization
One language for backend and frontend, no need for API layer, data aware UI are very natural concepts for developers, migrating from older technologies. Database reverse engineering tools help to bootstrap the project.
- CRUD Application
Reverse engineer an existing DB or create a fully functional CRUD app from scratch in minutes with visual tools and code generation. Get advanced data manipulation features out of the box.
Pro developer tools
with easy onboarding
- Intuitive designers and code generation for data model, screens, events, access control rules, business processes, DB versioning scripts and more
- Smart coding assistance
- Database reverse engineering
- Hot re-deploy for UI
- Quick deployment to the cloud
Fast development of
- Declarative layout coupled with a rich collection of data-aware UI components
- Zero boilerplate for backend and frontend communication
- Responsive UI and PWA support
- Secure server-side UI programming model
- Multilanguage support
Ready to use features on a robust open-source foundation
- Integrations with external identity providers
- Reporting engine
- Integrated BPM engine and designer
- Maps with basic GIS features
- Multitenancy support and much more...