An open source Rapid application development platform for modern web applications
Jmix (previously known as CUBA Platform) provides powerful full stack architecture along with RAD tools for easy start and fast development of modern business web applications on Java and Kotlin.
MODERN ARCHITECTUREBased on Spring Boot, Jmix introduces a higher-level API both for backend and frontend, facilitating faster development of business applications.
READY TO USE ADD-ONSThe marketplace contains a rich collection of ready-to-use add-ons that cover all typical requirements for business applications and can be enabled with a mouse click.
RAD TOOLSJmix Studio is an extension for IntelliJ IDEA intended to boost productivity, break barriers to entry and make development a joy for both beginners and experts. Studio leverages the capabilities of the framework API by extensive code generation, smart prompts and visual designers.
Latest forum posts
- JMIX BPM TRIAL how I can get trial license key for BPM09/22
- java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ValueSource and Datatype have different types. ValueSource:class java.util.Date; Datatype: class java.sql.Date09/21
- Creating a row-level role09/21
- Create a new screen is not dynamically loaded09/21
- Where should I place in a JMIX project the Entity Validators?09/21
- Datagrid does not show up when nested to tab component09/21
- Close DataGrid inline editor programatically09/20
- Runtime jmixEntity creation?09/20
Latest blog posts
- Jmix Search Add-On - Simplifying Elastic SearchSeptember 22
Good search capabilities are always useful in any application which works with data.
- Jmix 1.0September 22
“CUBA” becomes “Jmix”! It is a big rebranding, but it is worth all the effort. This name is much simpler to explain: “J” for “Java” and “mix” for the technologies and frameworks mixed in one application.