Download IntelliJ IDEA and install it.
Jmix works both in IntelliJ IDEA Community edition and IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate.
Run IntelliJ IDEA and install Jmix plugin into it.
- In "Welcome to IntelliJ IDEA" window, switch to the "Plugins" tab and enter "Jmix" in the search field.
- Find "Jmix" plugin and click "Install".
- Click "Restart IDE" and confirm.
Create a new project.
- Click "New Project" in the "Projects" tab of the "Welcome to IntelliJ IDEA" window.
- Select "Jmix Project".
- Accept default repository and Jmix version.
- Select "Project JDK". If you don't have one, click "Download JDK..." item in the drop-down list.
- Click "Next" and follow the wizard instructions.
Refer to the Setup and Working with Project sections of the documentation for more information on installation and project creation.
Step 4 (Recommended)
Complete tutorial to cover all the Jmix essentials.