three key components:
- Jmix Framework serves as the core open-source library.
- Jmix Studio is a development tool integrated into IntelliJ IDEA.
- Add-ons offer ready-to-use system and business functionality.
Developing an application with Jmix in 6 steps:
- 1Start Your Project:
Open IntelliJ IDEA with Jmix Studio plugin and create a new project using a template.
The framework is downloaded to your development machine by Gradle build tool.
- 2Design the Data Model:
Use Jmix Studio to create entities, attributes, and relationships.
Studio will generate DDL for your database automatically.
- 3Create the UI:Develop user interface for your data model using visual designer in Jmix Studio.
- 4Write Business Logic:Implement the logic of your application in Spring beans.
- 5Add Automatic Tests:Create unit and/or integration tests for both business logic and UI layers
Run the application on the development machine to make sure it works as expected.
Deploy to any cloud or on-premise.