A robust open-source foundation for line-of-business (LOB) applications
Powerful data manipulation features
- Advanced visual components for data filtering, eliminating the need to hard code queries or their parameter
- Transparent and efficient application of security constraints at data load throughout the whole application
- Soft deletion, so you can restore any deleted entity and easily maintain data retention policies
- Audit, enabling tracking all changes to the critical bits of data
- Declarative definition of data graphs to be loaded
Fine-grained access control
Large enterprise solutions introduce complex authorization requirements. The implementation may result in an unmanageable horde of "if" statements scattered around the code.
Jmix security subsystem offers declarative configuration of access to:
- Screen and menu items
- Data model on entities and attributes level
- Data matching certain criteria, e.g. documents belonging to a user’s department
- Custom tokens for protecting specific bits of business logic
Enterprise-grade web UI
Jmix UI framework offers everything to deliver hundreds of modern-looking, functional and secured screens in record time:
Simple Integration with Anything
Jmix offers seamless reuse of thousands of libraries and connectors to the most popular software from Spring and Java ecosystems.
Generic REST API provides controlled access to your data for external applications, or you can easily expose custom endpoints to offer tailored API.