Designed from scratch, Helium theme provides a modern look and feel and customization capabilities.
- CSS variables are used for colors. As a result it's possible to apply different color presets on the fly, without theme recompilation and app restart.
- Built-in size presets (small/large/medium), also switchable in runtime.
- Persistent per-user color/size settings.
- Settings screen (Help > Theme Settings).
- Built-in helium-theme-minimal role to enable access to the settings screen.
Helium works in the latest versions of modern browsers that support CSS variables.
IE 11 is not supported out of the box since it does not support CSS variables, though it is possible to use polyfill.
Studio 14 is required to extend Helium without any manual actions.